A few weeks ago we went to Downtown Boulder where we walked along Pearl Street and ate at Old Chicago. Before we left, I was putting on make-up when Brady came in the bathroom. He's requested eyebrow pencil before, but this time I gave in. He's so interested in my make-up that it's getting hard to resist putting some sparkly eye shadow on him. Some of you may recall this photo of him from three years ago. I'm sure he'd look just as good with eye make-up as he did in that little pink dress and hat.
Here he is on our bathroom counter looking cute and ready for a night out.
Brady's new thing lately is dancing jigs. It's not a silly dance, it's a jig. You've gotta love that countdown.
Brady was a big help with our move. Here he is lining up my spices. He was happy to have a job.
The other day we were running errands and I knew Brooke was getting hungry. This was mine and Brady's conversation:
Me: Brooke is hungry but she's not even fussing. She is such a good girl.
Brady: Yes, she is.
Me: I hope all my babies are this good.
Brady: I'm going to have 20 babies a year.
It sounds like he's assuming they'll all be as good as Brooke.

2 comments:
I LOVE his dance...that cracked me UP! I'm glad you guys are settling, I'm sure it's been fun work.
That jig was great. He is so all boy..he just had to throw in a booty spank at the end...that is SO something Blake would do.
Post a Comment