I like the animals that do something other than just stand or lie there. If I had my way, they would all be like the lion on Madagascar, entertaining me with impressive performances. Although the zoo has never been high on my list of fun activities, it's fun for the kids.
Cory and I met up with Scot and Becca and all our kids at the Denver Zoo after our Saturday morning temple trip. Becca reported that Brady had his hands over his ears the entire time they were in the tropical birds exhibit. Besides heights, Brady also has a strong aversion to loud noises. (It's hard to get him to go into a public restroom because of the loud-flushing toilets.) He also is not a fan of birds in general, so I would say that was his least favorite part.
This must have been a mother and child playing around. They were pretty amusing.
If she were a zoo animal she'd be my favorite. What do you think? A koala bear?


2 comments:
you at the zoo cracks me up, I know how much you secretly love it
Zoos aren't my favorite place either. We actually have a year pass to the LA Zoo though because it was like $4 dollars more than just paying for us all to go one time when Hillary and Jairus were here a few months ago. I'm not sure if we will ever go back though. The LA Zoo is pretty ghetto!
Post a Comment