The "special guest" that was promised wasn't Celine Dion or even the mayor of Sacramento. Cory laughed at me when it didn't occur to me that it would be Santa Claus. I was hoping for Bono, but Brady was happy...until I set him on Santa's lap. He didn't even stay long enough for us to take a picture. Maybe he'll do better at our ward Christmas party next week.
This was a great excuse to get all dressed up. It felt like we were on a cruise. You get all dressed up and just walk a little bit and there you are at dinner or a party. Brady looked so cute in his little suit. I couldn't get a full-body shot of him looking at the camera, so here he is in two different shots.
They put up all the stops and had a horse and carriage ride for anyone interested. It went around the complex and Brady really enjoyed trying to get a peek at the horse. It's been six days and he's still waking up every morning saying, "Fun on horsie! Fun!" It's funny what sticks in these little minds.
We got three raffle tickets and one of them won...drumroll please...a Jamba Juice mug and one free Jamba Juice. We are officially impressed with this place. I enjoy seeing people while I'm outside with Brady, and this was a chance to get to know them a little better. We couldn't have picked a better place to live. By the way, I love all Christmas parties!



3 comments:
Brady looks so cute in that little suit!
Nice suit! I love it! Okay, when you said "I wonder who it is" when you were talking about the special guest, I totally thought you were joking because you knew it would be Santa Claus. Seriously? Too funny!
I love Brady's little outfit, he looks like a little man.
Post a Comment