Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last Post before Christmas

We won't have another post until after Christmas, so hopefully these will hold you over until then. These first pictures are from a Sunday this month when Brady was looking cute in his suit. I wanted some better pictures than those we got at the Winter Ball.

Here are a couple pictures from our ward's Christmas party last night. As usual, it was tough to get Brady to look at the camera. This Santa was very aware that the picture is the most important part of the process, at least when it's a toddler on his lap.

These blond-hair, blue-eyed boys wore matching clothes to the party. Parker's mother and I are big fans of Target for boys clothes.

Brady has been really good at not touching the tree or ornaments. He accidentally bumped this ornament as he walked by it. He quickly apologized to it (he has recently started apologizing to inanimate objects) and then proceeded to get on the floor to give it a kiss to make it "all better!". I had to capture the moment. This kid is hillarious.

2 comments:

Kristi David said...

He's a little man! He is adorable Jess and I love the picture of him kissing the ornament "all better"! Wow - is he promised yet? :)

Jenna said...

So cute that he apologized to the ornament..he's got a big heart!