Brady is definitely his dad's boy with his competitive nature, love of sports and now his interest in video games. These days Brady takes my hand and walks me over to the TV, saying "dalla" (I don't know) and pointing at the Xbox controller. He likes watching me play Pac Man, Feeding Frenzy and this marble game. I honestly would never play Xbox if it weren't so entertaining to him. What's a mother to do? The rules are still in force that Cory does not play Halo or Call of Duty 4 unless Brady is asleep. We figure Pac Man and fish are pretty innocent.



3 comments:
So cute! I love that he pulled his tub out to sit in. My boys love playing the wii with scott, too.
I love when they get creative like that. How smart of him to pull that out, looks comfy to me!
How great that he got his own chair. Hilarious!
Post a Comment