Thursday, September 25, 2008

Christensen Cousins

This recent flight to Utah was Brady's fourth time flying, but he hadn't been on an airplane for a year. He loved having his own seat, but not as much as we did. He kept busy by driving his cars across our trays, eating snacks, and smiling at the people behind us.
I dreaded the flight home without Cory, who was just there for the weekend so he could get back to work. We had a layover, but I was relieved to find that each flight had an open seat for him. Who knew those Spirit magazines could be so interesting to a toddler!


Riley, Cole, Caleb and Brady

These four had a great time spending the week together.


While my siblings and I spent the week clearing out my dad's house and office, my mom watched the four kids ranging in age from 10 months to 3 1/2 years. She was exhausted by the end of the week, but there's no way Brady will forget his Christensen grandma and cousins.

It was funny to see how Brady interacted with his cousins. At first he was competition for Cole as they threw tennis balls around outside, but by the end of the week, Cole enjoyed playing with him. I found Brady to be very affectionate with all three cousins, and my mom even worried about Caleb being smothered by him. I just wish he showed the same affection toward his mom and grandma.

Brady and Riley spent every waking minute together since we all stayed at grandma's house. The morning after Becca and Riley flew home, Brady went looking for her around the house. I'm interested to see how they react to each other when they are reunited this Christmas.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So cute! I'm glad they all got to see each other! And Grandma got to see them all at once!