This ornery, cute, stubborn, silly and lovable boy turned 2 on Monday. Here are a few of the things he loves:
1. Destroying his older siblings' things.
2. Sawyer Weston
3. Brady
4. Pretend or for real calling Daddy on the phone. He is quite obsessed with Cory these days.
5. Brooke
6. Playing outside
7. Looking cool
In the midst of packing up our house, Cory and I took very little time and effort to plan anything for Colin's birthday. Fortunately, he won't remember it at all.
I don't remember what he ate for breakfast, but I did blow up a balloon for him.
Cory, Brooke and I did an Insanity video while Colin played.
We went to lunch at McDonald's and spoiled the boy with his very first Happy Meal.
It doesn't get better than nuggets, fries, chocolate milk and 2 football players for lunch.
During his nap I made lemon cupcakes from scratch. This little dog I created just for Colin, another of his loves.
Sadly, we couldn't think of a single toy we wanted to get for him. He has hand-me-down toys from two siblings. Plus, we are moving and trying to get rid of things. So we finally settled on this puppy pillow pet. He hasn't had a pillow in bed yet, so we figured this would be a good gift.
Colin also loves all things related to balls. Cory decided we should go to the school and play ball for a while.
We had another of Colin's favorites for dinner, Papa John's pizza. Then it was time for dessert.
I don't know why the tears (maybe the off-key singing?), but he was not happy during the birthday song.
Finally he gave in and tried the cupcake. In my humble opinion, it was the best lemon cupcake I've ever had.
Here are the many cute and funny faces of this now 2-year-old boy.



1 comment:
Oh so cute! Happy birthday little guy!!!
Post a Comment