Today was a really good day. I got to sleep until 8am and Cory had already gotten the kids breakfast by the time I got downstairs. I got my workout done and then we went to the local bowling alley for National Bowling Day. I'd seen a link from my favorite coupon blog and printed off a couple coupons for free bowling. Cory and Brady bowled while Brooke and I cheered them on. Brady was nice to let Brooke push the ball down the lane a few times.
We'd gotten some Wendy's coupons in the mail last week, so we stopped there for lunch afterward. I enjoyed their famous Berry Almond Chicken Salad. I dropped the fam off at home and headed out to capitalize on some great bargains at Safeway. I was thrilled to add clearance Pull-Ups to my list of great deals. Then I headed to the neighboring strip mall for a relaxing pedicure. I can't seem to paint my toenails too well these days, so that's how I justify paying for a pedicure.
I had Cory take a profile picture of me today. I'm 35 weeks and I have exactly one month to go.
I'm carrying him all in front like a basketball, which is how I carried Brady. Let's just hope Colin cooperates and drops when he's supposed to. I just don't think another c-section is going to fit into my birth plan this time.
This evening we headed to the church parking lot for a picnic/fair. It was really windy outside, and it felt so great! After dinner I rounded up a few people to dance since we have a professional DJ in our ward who likes to keep things rockin. There were a few people who worried I was going to go into labor right there and then. Yeah, I wish. People are incredulous that I still have another month. Yes, I'm just really this big people!
The party actually got rained out, but this was the rainbow we saw on our drive home. A beautiful way to wrap up a great day.

3 comments:
Sounds like a fun day. A month to go! I can't believe it.
Well you look great! Just ignore all those obnoxious comments from people! Can't wait to see pics of your new baby soon. Hope you keep feeling well. Take care!
You are always able to find the best deals and use up those coupons. Good for you!! You look great and I can't wait until baby comes!!
Post a Comment