Before Cory went out of town last week, he decided it was time for some winter cleaning. He managed to move the sectional away from the window and proceeded to vacuum the sill and dust the shutters.
I'm not the best at house cleaning. I do it when necessary, but I don't have a weekly schedule. In fact, one primary reason I like to host parties is because it forces me to clean my house.
Since Cory doesn't care about Valentine's gifts (besides the annual heart-shaped frosted sugar cookies), for Valentine's Day I cleaned the wood floors and the bathrooms. Service is his "love language" and I finally did something he really appreciated. He gave me a dozen red roses, and I do like gifts. So there we go. After almost 10 years of marriage, we might finally be speaking each others' love languages. Although, I'd much rather just buy him a gift.
2 comments:
I love this! Good job figuring each other out. We're getting there slowly but surely too. And yes, nothing gets me cleaning my house like visitors or parties. I really should have people over once a week.
Glad to hear you got flowers! Good job, Cory! Also, very sweet of you to clean!
Post a Comment