Friday, February 10, 2012

Good Dream

The other night I dreamed I was on a road trip with my family.  I was my current age, but we were all together, even my dad.  We'd stopped at McDonald's for lunch, and quite a ways down the road I realized I'd left my favorite black H&M hat there.  Next thing I knew, my dad pulled up to an H&M (which I understood even in my dream that they are hard to come by) and said he'd buy me a hat to replace it.  What a complete and wonderful surprise!  So now it's official: I dream of shopping.
Actually, I haven't shopped for clothes since January 2 when my mom and I went to Castle Rock outlets.  I knew it was just a phase, as I tried to reassure Cory as I was going through it.  I'm happy with my winter wardrobe, but I guess I can still go shopping in my dreams.  Hopefully I will again tonight!

4 comments:

Reary Family said...

Wow, slightly obsessed with H&M? Sounds like a fun dream though. Were any of our spouses there, or was it just our family?

Eilene said...

Was I there?

The Higginbothams said...

Everyone was there, but it's really only Dad who stood out. You know, always the hero in my dreams. Haha! No spouses, just our family.

The Ortega Family said...

I went through the same phase around the Holidays, I went on my own shopping spree of sorts. Now I have no desire to go shopping...so tired of Kohls! You can always go thrifting to get around Cory saying something. I've been finding stuff the times that I've gone.