Your backyard looks great! We're still waiting for fall...as soon as I can decorate for it I'm sure it will come. :) remember how I was supposed to go to Denver today? Sigh.
I just got all caught up on your blog! It looks like things are going really well for you! Brooke is just so absolutely adorable and Brady is getting so big. I love that they are such good friends. I'm sure he is such a great big brother! I would have been so scared when Brooke fell in the high chair. It's so scary how easily they can get hurt!! I am jealous of all your vegetables and I am sure you will make some absolutely delicious food! It also looks like you had a lot of fun at Bear Lake! I miss you guys and we need to talk soon!
3 comments:
Your backyard looks great! We're still waiting for fall...as soon as I can decorate for it I'm sure it will come. :) remember how I was supposed to go to Denver today? Sigh.
I just got all caught up on your blog! It looks like things are going really well for you! Brooke is just so absolutely adorable and Brady is getting so big. I love that they are such good friends. I'm sure he is such a great big brother! I would have been so scared when Brooke fell in the high chair. It's so scary how easily they can get hurt!! I am jealous of all your vegetables and I am sure you will make some absolutely delicious food! It also looks like you had a lot of fun at Bear Lake! I miss you guys and we need to talk soon!
Your kids are just DARLING! They are growing up so fast. Miss you here in Rocklin.
Post a Comment