Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Privacy

Remember that post a few weeks ago about privacy? Brady finally understands the concept. I asked him again tonight (yes, he often seems to be in the bathroom when I am) for some privacy. He said, "I can probably go get some for you," closed the door and left. When I came out of the bathroom he had the linen closet open looking for privacy and saying he couldn't find any. I seriously wonder what he thought privacy was; I thought he knew by now. I told him it's when you close the door and leave someone alone. Close enough, right?

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Awesome! I love the way their brains think. Maybe he thought privacy was another friend for him to play with!

Ash said...

Brooke is so dang cute! We totally miss Bradys hilarious comments... mainly Becky Jones. House hunting is a pain, but worth it in the end apparently. We are waiting to hear back on two short sales. They have both taken a long long time, but we have time at least until april. :)

Jed and Leona said...

Hey guys, this is leona burton (gentry). I'm an old friend of cory!(Jessica, your mom is in my ward in utah). I was wondering where you went to dental school, i believe you were in Pomona, CA. if this is so, please email me lonaburton@yahoo.com, i have some questions. my husband just got accepted there and I wasn't able to make the trip with him this time. so i was just wondering about the area and such!

Reary Family said...

That Brady cracks me up. Will you tell me if he ever finds privacy, then I can tell my kids where to look for it.