After the zoo we went to the Aerospace Museum of California where we got to see model planes, fighter planes, and everything in between.
We got to sit in the planes' cockpits and Brady was fascinated with all the dials, knobs and buttons.
This helecopter reminds me of the good ole days when we girls would sneak upstairs for some ice cream and find my dad watching reruns of M*A*S*H.





4 comments:
Ah, M.A.S.H. I hated that show, I just watched it so I didn't have to sleep. How times have changed.
Brady is NOT a little baby anymore. All big boy now! How cute. I'm glad you're enjoying your new living situation. We still have to go to Sac. for the jelly belly factory. HEAVEN
What a fun place. Brady looks so happy.
You guys are so good at getting out and doing fun things. That looks like such a cool place!
Post a Comment