I know most people have DVR's now, but have any of you seen the Boost Mobile commercial with the long red armpit hair? If not, click on the link. I stop skipping through the commercials when I see it, so it's been about a dozen times now. I laugh every time, and just thinking about it now makes me laugh. Poor guy on the back keeps getting it blown in his face. Thank goodness for funny commercials. Go Boost Mobile!
6 comments:
one of my favorites as well!
Ha. I'd never seen that one, but just about an hour ago saw one with a grown man being carried in a Baby Bjorn. I never watch commercials either, but caught a glimpse and had to rewind to see what the heck was going on. They are definitely smart advertisers for getting our attention.
I was going to write the same thing-the one with the guy in the baby Bjorn had Brad and I laughing so hard! I hadn't seen the armpit one, thanks for sharing!
I wonder if they're showing different commercials depending on which part of the country you're in. Maybe California is more hippie, so they chose that one for us. I'll have to search for the Baby Bjorn commercial now.
Hey Jess, I was blog stalking and found you on Teras link! How are you? I've wondered were you are! Are you on facebook? If not you should be> I have found so many friends from HS your little guy is pretty darn cute
Lacey Rogers Mecham
Hey Jessica,
We made our blog private last night and I sent you an invite to your usc email address, but I wasn't sure if you even still use that one?
Chelsea
Post a Comment