Monday, March 9, 2009

More Rainy Days

The pillows entertained him for a little while, but soon he was ready for another game. After I struggled to get him to help me put them back, I decided that was a one-time thing. So far he hasn't taken them off again.

I moved our games out of the linen closet and under the TV stand. Brady quickly discovered the fun of Yahtzee dice, Boggle letters and Dominoes. Not only do we play Candy Land together, but now he'll play Yahtzee too. He's even pretty good at just tipping the cup so the dice don't bounce off the table. I wasted no time teaching him that.


Lately whenever Cory steps away from his laptop Brady is right there to take his place. A couple weeks ago Cory asked him what he was doing and he said, "checking my email". In this modern world, what 2-year-old doesn't know about email? I still think it's funny, so I had to get it on video the next time I saw him at the computer.

Last but not least, here is Brady enjoying his first ice cream cone. He's eaten ice cream before, but I usually don't buy cones. I only got these because I felt he needed the experience, and because they were 50 cents for a 12-pack at Grocery Outlet. That's right Andrus girls, I sometimes shop at Grocery Outlet.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I still wish I had a grocery outlet here! It was a great bargain shopping store! 50 cents is great, even if they are stale, which I'm not saying they are....Brady probably didn't notice the difference. =)

Diane said...

That's so cute! I can't believe he says "checking my email." How funny.