I feel like our stroller should have had a name. It has been part of our family for 10 years now. We got this sucker used, and it has been our primary stroller for all of our children.
It took a lot of abuse over the years, being thrown into the back of the Corolla, the Pilot, and finally the Sienna. The fabric was never washed, not once. It just endured all the crumbs and stains without complaint.
When I signed the waiver at the airport stating the airline is not responsible for any damage to it, I laughed and actually told the gate agent it was on it's last leg anyway. Little did I know. It made it to Salt Lake just fine, but somehow the back leg broke off right above the wheel on our flight back to Denver. It was quite the workout trying to hold up that back side and push Jocelyn through the airport. Farewell Graco Travel System with Comfort Tracker. You were one of a kind!
On a positive note, we switched Colin's and Jocelyn's car seats, so we are officially done with the infant seat! Getting rid of baby equipment is the best!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment