Cute girl in cute little footie jammies
You can't beat ruffle bum baby jeggings! Her eye is still goopy when she wakes up and when she cries.
Jocelyn's first taste of solid food was rice cereal. Daddy was feeding it to her so I could take pictures. The statement on the bib was a bit ironic at that point. She has come around since, but that first attempt at eating solids was not a great success.
Apparently rice cereal wasn't all she wanted to eat. Where did that bottom lip go?
When we started her on cereal we also started her on a sippy cup with water. We usually have to hold it for her, but she's good at drinking water.
Just a cute, happy baby. At least, that's how she would appear.
Unfortunately I cannot remember the last time Jocelyn slept through the night. It was before we moved her into her bedroom, so at least a month ago. I can't figure out if it's just out of habit or if she really needs that feeding. She was sick on and off for a month with a fever, vomiting and coughing, so that didn't help. I'm so tired of getting up in the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment