Thursday, October 22, 2015

Jocelyn is 4 months!

 These shots are the definition of "chubbalicious".  She's definitely gotten more chub in the last couple months.  The angle of that first shot really accentuates her double chin and she just looks SO fat.  Haha!
She's still got a little wiggle room in the Bumbo, but those fat thighs aren't going to let her out without some help.
 On September 6 Cory gave Jocelyn a beautiful blessing.  That is such a special opportunity for us to celebrate and appreciate that our child is sealed to us and we have an eternal family.
 My mom was here watching my sister's kids, and Cory's parents also came for the occasion.
I can't even express how much I love this picture.  Everything about it is perfect!
 To all those people who say fat babies are the best: I agree with you whole-heartedly!
 This was Jocelyn's first Rockies game.  She was soooo excited to meet Dinger.
This was Jocelyn's first sleep-over.  Cory and Brady were in Pasadena for a football game, so I invited Olivia and Cora for a sleepover.  We don't typically let our kids have sleepovers, but we made an exception for this one.  Clearly Jocelyn has no idea how exciting this is.
 I wanted Jocelyn to model the new hair bow I was making for her and her friends.  The belly poking out was just an unintentional bonus.
 To achieve a shot like the one below, we go through a lot of shots like the one above...falling over, slobber sliding down her face.  But it's worth it!  She waved to me!  Oh, and that shirt was supposed to be a dress.  Ha!
The look in this one below says to me, "Come on Mom.  Did you really have to squeeze me into this dress just so I could wear it once?  And you're really obsessed with these barefoot sandals."
 The above shot is the kind of slight smile I get from Jocelyn like she's throwing me a bone.  The shot below is what I get when Brooke walks into the room.
Speaking of Brooke...
She only wore that outfit once sadly.  It got cold before I was ready...to cover up those killer thighs!
 Jacket weather was upon us.
This day Jocelyn was perfectly happy during my workout at the park, which always made it more efficient and less grueling.
 I had to document our one trip to the library this month.  I used to go all the time with Brady.  I need to make it more of a priority so my younger two don't miss out.
 Jocelyn started taking a pacifier! She's been wanting to suck on something and she's drooling like crazy.  I hope she sticks with it.  I haven't given it to her for bed and I don't intend to, but it sure satisfies her need to suck on something.
 Without the pacifier her toes or socks will suffice.
 As for sleeping, she can definitely sleep at least 7 hours straight.  She'll do it three nights in a row and get my hopes up, but she'll wake up the next night.  She's done that three times now.  I'd say she has slept through the night at least a dozen times.
So as you may have noticed, this baby is still going strong in the rolls department.  She weighed in at 16 pounds (83%) and was 25 3/4 inches (94%) at her 4-month visit.  This weight beats out all of her siblings' weights at 4 months. Even Colin started to slow down by this point. Winner winner Joci-boo!

No comments: