Saturday, October 5, 2013

Flag Football

For years Brady has insisted he wants to be a football player when he grows up (if the baby laugher gig doesn't work out).  He knows I don't want him to play football because of the physical risks involved, which is probably why he's so determined.  So when the Y offered flag football for 1st and 2nd graders this fall, I jumped on the opportunity in hopes that Brady will get it out of his system.  But he's had the best coaches, and it's been so much fun.  I think my plan has backfired.
 Here he is playing quarterback.
This just may be the start of many football seasons, but we're all having a good time.

1 comment:

Becca Waye said...

He looks so cute getting ready to throw the ball. Just do me a favor and don't let my boys know that 6-year-olds can play football.