Brooke isn't telling us she needs to go potty, so we're taking a break. We still put her on whenever we think about it, and she has no problem going, but she's just not ready yet. We'll try again when she turns 2.
Brooke's legs are stronger now, so she is going up and down the stairs on her feet now. Every time she gets to the top or bottom she turns around and proudly exclaims, "I did it!" This crazy hair is a result of the flat iron. It's clearly not working for her.
Ready for Church
Brady is riding all over the place now. He learned how to start pedaling on his own a few weeks ago, and he's loving this freedom.
Brooke and I were outside watching Brady ride, and she pulled up her own chair.
This is proof that her hair is finally getting longer. I've trimmed the back twice now, and the sides are slowly catching up.
3 comments:
Her hair is looking GORGEOUS! I love that she matches her stroller. :)
I can't believe how tall Brady is when they are standing together. They are both so cute!
They are both growing so fast! We've seen Brady whizzing past on his bike; he's really got it down!
Post a Comment