
My friend Debbie gave him this Fisher-Price table. He likes to sit and play with toys or eat snacks there. It has been a big attraction for his friends who have come to play as well.

The Deans gave Brady these books before he was born. He's played with them before, but he's really loving them now that he's in his phase of building towers and learning letters. I don't think I could recognize a quail when I was only 2.
These balls aren't new, but they are still a favorite. I would put these on a top ten list of gifts to give to a baby boy. They are soft and spongy, but nothing that a kid could easily bite a chunk out of. Plus, they're machine washable. I need to find out where Patricia got these. This picture signifies that he is now able to carry all five of them, and he does so regularly. 

3 comments:
Toys are the best! I'm glad he's liking all his goodies.
Such cute pictures Jess! What a cute....excuse me....handsome little man you are raising there! They grow up too fast don't they? Yes, find out where to get those balls. I need some of those around here.
I love, love, love the potato head pic, what a funny guy!! I hope you guys are doing well and enjoying Sac.
Post a Comment