Jenna has been my best friend since high school. We lived together off and on throughout college and we married Cory and David within three weeks of each other. About four months after we left Provo, the Deans moved to Surprise, AZ where David works in construction management. They have a very spirited two-year-old named Cyrena. We try to get together a couple times a year. They were at Disneyland with family last week; then they finished their vacation by staying with us Saturday night. Thankfully the cramped quarters never deters them from visiting, and we always have a great time together.

3 comments:
How fun! I love seeing old friends again. I really love when we can get kids together too. Brady is getting so big!
Oooohhh, Jenna and David. That's amazing that you still get to see them that often. You're such a good keeper-in-toucher. I hope things aren't still awkward between you and David since you had such a huge crush on him for so many years...JUST KIDDING. That was so funny freshman year.
Hey Jessica! I loved the video clips of Brady. Too cute. So what do I have to do to get you to add me to your family blog list? I see my name is still not on there. I've had you guys on mine for awhile now. Just a reminder my address is changed to www.justanotherdayfam.blogspot.com
I love visiting everyone's blogs and seeing what you're all up to.
Post a Comment