Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Brady's Tricks

We think Brady is so fun lately because he's been learning some new tricks. He signs "milk" and he says "Daddy" but those are almost boring compared to his other random talents.

7 comments:

Jenna said...

Literally laugh out loud comedy right there. It reminded me of a reality show outtakes montage of all the silly things people do, hilarious!! My favorite part was him concentrating so hard on Cory's directions. It really made me laugh, thanks. We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Rachel B. said...

That is the cutest thing for me to wake up and see! I was totally laughing the whole time too. I love the part of him spinning and falling over! And dang, you have him trained so well with the forwards and backwards stuff. He's smart.

emily said...

That is so bunny! That "back, back, forward" part is hilarious! I think you should start writing a book called "How to train a child, for dummies!" Nice job!

emily said...

Okay, so I can't figure out how to edit my comment. I meant to type, "That is so funny" not "That is so bunny." Just didn't want you thinking that I think Brady is a bunny!:)

Anonymous said...

Brady is getting around so well for only 14 months. Cory should be a dog trainer, he's got all the right commands and Brady is so obedient. That was really cute.

Scot said...

I love the remote control boy! back back back!

Tiffany said...

That is some funny stuff. I should try some of that with Peyton! That was funny when he was in the high chair and tried to do the thing with his other hand but just gave up. What a funny kid!