
Honestly, this is Brady's first bath without the toddler tub. You experienced parents are probably all laughing, but I don't care. We usually stick him in the shower with one of us since Cory showers almost every day after school. After three days of bad timing, I broke down and put Brady in the bathtub. He had a lot of fun and didn't get hurt, so maybe we'll try it again sometime.
Since Brady is now walking all over the house, he has discovered some fun toys he didn't know existed...like Cory's tennis racket. Lately Brady has been eating Goldfish crackers, pointing, and saying "Ow" or "Oh" when he bumps into something. He'll often bump his head, I'll say Ow! and then he'll keep bumping it. I guess he's just looking for attention, but I think it's funny.
Brady is already obedient about not going where he is not allowed. He already knows to avoid the kitchen trash. He is not allowed in our bathrooms, and when I'm in there he'll stand at edge in the doorway and just whimper. Sometimes he'll put half a toe on the linoleum to test me. The other day I had my back turned doing my makeup. I turned around to discover him lying on his tummy with two fingers on the linoleum.
Brady is already obedient about not going where he is not allowed. He already knows to avoid the kitchen trash. He is not allowed in our bathrooms, and when I'm in there he'll stand at edge in the doorway and just whimper. Sometimes he'll put half a toe on the linoleum to test me. The other day I had my back turned doing my makeup. I turned around to discover him lying on his tummy with two fingers on the linoleum.




2 comments:
You're right it's his eyes! They are piercing blue and beautiful! I love that part about him putting his two fingers on the linoleum. It's so funny when they try and push it. I had so much fun talking to you the other night. We definitely need to do it more often. There were so many things I meant to ask you about your family and everything, but then I had to go. We'll talk soon though right?
Cute kid! That is pretty amazing that you hadn't ever put him in a real bath. Nathan's been doing that for awhile now! They do love it!
Post a Comment