Saturday, December 1, 2007

Brady's First Christmas


Here are my homemaking skills at work. Yes, I sewed the stocking myself.

This is the apron I made in Fresno with my sisters-in-law. Can you tell I love snowmen?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Very nice!!

Becca said...

Very cute, Jess! You should put a photo of your apron on here too.

Rachel B. said...

Good work! That's right, that little guy just barely missed Christmas last year. Can you believe that he's going to be one in a few weeks? Crazy!

Trotts said...

Your homemaking and sewing skills never cease to amaze me.

Tiffany said...

You did such a good job on his stocking. Did you have a pattern or something? Peyton came a few days before Christmas so it was a good thing that the hospital has already homemade stockings to send home that we used on Christmas. It was big enough that she could fit in it with room to spare. =)