Tuesday, November 6, 2007

He's Walking!

Six weeks ago Brady took his first step. Since then he has taken one or two steps at a time and very infrequently. He is now walking! As you will see, he's still quite wobbly, but he is getting more and more confident with each step.

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Go Brady Go! He'll be running by his birthday :)

The Ortega Family said...

He looks so big! Last week Isaiah rolled over for the first time...and it was so exciting! I can't even imagine him walking. I can't wait to see Brady at thanksgiving.

Trotts said...

Jess that is so exciting! I can't wait to see him walking all over Mom's house soon. Maybe she needs to baby-proof now.

Danielle said...

How old is that boy? He must not have inherited the slow Andrus walking genes...all my kids were at least 15 months or older!! He looks so much older now that he's walking!

Anonymous said...

what a BIG boy! It's so crazy to all of a sudden see them upright huh? They look so different. That's just adorable.

CdA News Editor said...

AWESOME!! He's looking good, like a future track star!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Walking at 10 months--that is most impressive. Can't wait to see him next month (oh and you and Cory too).

Tiffany said...

I can't believe that! Usually boys are on the slow end of things like that. It is unusual for me to see Peyton in the horizontal position still. She is 11 months and not walking. I know that doesn't seem too bad, but my other girls were walking at 10 1/2 and 9 1/2 months. So it's a little weird to me. But goooo Brady!