Thanks all for the birthday wishes. Other than Brady being sick, I had a great birthday. We celebrated by eating out Saturday night and then Diane and Andrew invited us to dinner Sunday. They made cannelloni, homemade french bread, and a layered Oreo cake. Mmm...it was all so delicious!

Kudos to Cory for making the spinach salad. "The things I do on your birthday," he said. Speaking of food, I want to draw attention to the Recipe of the Month feature on our blog. I try to update this monthly, and I only post recipes I have made and enjoyed. If you try any of them, let me know what you think.

5 comments:
I can hear cory saying that!
I'm glad you had a good birthday. I love that Cory said that. So funny. Okay, so I meant to say forever ago, I can't believe little Brady is walking already! Crazy. There's something else I was going to say, but now I'm forgetting. I'll comment later if I remember.
Oh, yeah, it's 2 seconds later, but I remembered. I'm so excited to try that enchilada soup! I'm obsessed with tortilla soup and I bet it's very similar.
mmmmmmm ... that cake looks good ... I wonder who made that?
Who is that handsome curly haired man??
Post a Comment