Lees, I guess it depends on your version of clean. He pulls them off his feet and puts them in his mouth. Probably not the clean you were thinking. Yes, he does have toys but lately nothing compares to his socks.
It's so funny the things that kids go after! He is so dang cute! Oh, I seriously cannot wait for the day that Leesa becomes a mother. I would love to be a fly on the wall at her house!:)
6 comments:
Jess, that grosses me out a little bit. Please tell me they are at least clean.
Lees, I guess it depends on your version of clean. He pulls them off his feet and puts them in his mouth. Probably not the clean you were thinking. Yes, he does have toys but lately nothing compares to his socks.
It's so funny the things that kids go after! He is so dang cute! Oh, I seriously cannot wait for the day that Leesa becomes a mother. I would love to be a fly on the wall at her house!:)
Haha! I agree, my poor future children.
Cute pictues!...wait until he starts chewing on his shoes...it makes all socks (clean or dirty) seem sterile :)
Your little boy is so cute. We have not seen you guys in forever. Your family is so beautiful.
Post a Comment