Thursday, July 26, 2007

Latest Stunts

Brady has reached the stage when so many things are changing and we have no idea how he got to this point so fast. Here are some of his latest stunts.
Cory went in to check on Brady the other day and found him standing in his crib!


Later that evening, Brady had climbed up against this box that we keep some toys in. Shortly thereafter he had fallen down and had brought the box with him. Fortunately he lied there dazed long enough for me to grab the camera. He didn't cry though. We're finding that he's a pretty tough kid.

He scoots very quickly when he sees something he wants. He takes a few "steps" crawling at a time but then goes back onto his tummy. He is eating lots of different foods now and he tries, unsuccessfully, to feed himself. He is getting good at drinking from a sippy cup and he is completely off the bottle now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a little mover, he's so dang cute! OYou better watch him...:)Sorry I haven't called. I'm thinking about you right now while I am listening to Garth Brooks and working on my mom's 60th birthday scrapbook! I've got a deadline and I'm working hard! Love you.