Cory and I will celebrate our 5-year anniversary this week, July 13. Cory has been a wonderful husband and he is also a great father to Brady. To view a montage of our last five years together, click here.
So cute! That turned out so sweet! Oh, my goodness I don't even know where to begin about all your posts. Tons of cute pics of Brady and what a HORRIBLE airport experience! I would have been crying too! That's so fun you got to visit Becca though.
2 comments:
So cute! That turned out so sweet! Oh, my goodness I don't even know where to begin about all your posts. Tons of cute pics of Brady and what a HORRIBLE airport experience! I would have been crying too! That's so fun you got to visit Becca though.
Happy Anniversary! I really enjoyed all the pictures of the two of you. Brady is lucky to have such great parents :)
Post a Comment