We got some cute pics in front of the tree the Sunday before Christmas. I figured the kids would be more interested in their presents on Christmas morning.
For FHE the kids colored Christmas pictures and Cory printed letters for the 4 missionaries who are serving from our ward. This is the second year they've done this and it's become a nice Christmas tradition.
Cute little Jocelyn Christmas morning. She wasn't feeling the greatest, so I was happy to capture this half smile.
These cute little friends of Jocelyn's were sweet enough to sit for a few Christmas photos. We couldn't pass up the chance to capture them in their adorable Christmas dresses. I really hope these little ladies get to grow up together.
Colin was so excited to open presents! Let's be honest. We were all excited, but he was definitely the most animated. Haha! I love this goofy smile!
Too cool for school, but he's actually really excited to start school...the end of August. Just a few more months to go!
The kids insisted I post a picture they took of me. I got to lead them and the rest of the Primary kids in a couple Christmas songs in Sacrament Meeting. It's been fun being the chorister again.
Funny Brady. He needed gloves for the bus stop, and when he saw these at Old Navy he got super excited. This boy loves pink and purple.
I'm so happy I captured this excited look on their faces! All Brooke wanted for Christmas (within reason) were Shopkins and dry erase markers. Just for fun, the other three items on her list were 1) a TV in her room; 2) a puppy; and 3) a phone. But Shopkins were #1 and her cousin Madison came through for her.
Colin got the bowtie from Santa, and he obviously liked it. But the pirate suit from Grandma Eilene was a big hit.
And so is this digital camera for the kids!
Poor Jocelyn. She slept through a lot of the present-opening, and she really didn't care much, so we saved a lot of her presents for later in the week when she felt better.
I thought this was a cute shot of these two, even if that's the biggest smile she could muster.
Speaking of smiles...Minecraft farm animals!!!
He read/skimmed that book three times before Grandma came to visit 2 days after Christmas.
Brooke begged to get these for Christmas when she saw them at the store. I usually don't give in to begging at the store, but it was Christmas and I was in a generous mood. Plus, she made a good point that it's really cold at the bus stop and these would help keep her warm.
It was a good Christmas and happy new year. Now on to finding joy in January.

No comments:
Post a Comment