Monday, April 28, 2008

Magic Birthday

I'm not going to list the top 28 things I love about Cory, but I will say that today is his 28th birthday and I do love the guy. He is practically finished with dental school now, and I am so proud of all his hard work that has gotten him to this point. Okay, one of the things I most love about Cory is that he is a hard worker. He will be a great dentist who does quality work. I'm happy to be married to such a sweet guy, and I'm glad he's such a great dad to Brady. Happy birthday Cory!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Cory! We hope you have a fun day.

~Ryan, Chelsea & Kate

Katie said...

Hello, Jessica & Cory! This is Katie Bybee here back from our BYU glory days. I clicked on your blog from Rachel's. I'm glad you've almost survived dental school- it seems like yesterday our husbands were interview ing and we were all deciding where to go. Oh, and little Brady is adorable. Take care!

Drew said...

What I like best about Cory is his hard work really shows in tennis, football and shooting wookies. Nice work cory.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget about my mad skills at Baseball.