Terra is expecting her second child in November. Mom is the owner of two Curves gyms in Utah County, but she's happy to take a week off to spend with family. Becca just found out that Riley's birth father relinquished his paternal rights.
This was Brady's first time meeting his cousin Riley and he apparently didn't want to let her go.
Finally, all three of them in Grandma's arms.
Finally, all three of them in Grandma's arms.
I think Brady is such a pretty baby and I wanted to see how cute he would look as a girl. I borrowed the pink dress and hat from cousins. I know many of you, especially guys, would not approve, but Cory wasn't on this trip. When I showed the pictures to Cory he said, "Wow, she looks just like Brady!" I told him I wished we had gotten a picture of the two of them together. He was so surprised by the similarity, but after about a minute he figured out it really was Brady all pretty in pink. My grandparents didn't like it at all. In fact, they are now concerned that I'm going to turn Brady into a "homosexual".
3 comments:
Okay, I am laughing so hard that I started to tear up. You are hysterical. I can totally see you letting Cory think that that was a girl baby for as long as it would take him to catch on. "Is that my daughter Jessica, [doing] things like that?" How fun for all the cousins to be together. And I am so excited for Becca and that the baby is for sure hers!
Brady sure is cute as a little girl...and your grandparents' concern about him becoming a "homosexual" cracks me up! I'm glad you had fun on your trip.
You have such a beautiful baby girl! No joke, he would make a gorgeous baby girl. I guess it's time for you to start working on trying for one! So excited about Riley...
Post a Comment