That is so dang cute! He's so smiley. I was so excited today thinking that Reese was taking a nap, and same thing, I go in and she's just looking around playing with her blanket. You're frustrated that they're not sleeping, but at the same time it's so dang cute that you really can't get upset. Oh, I'll email you how to put video on your blog.
2 comments:
OK, he's just too cute!! Aren't those smiley moments just the best? Thanks for sharing your blog!
Kristi
That is so dang cute! He's so smiley. I was so excited today thinking that Reese was taking a nap, and same thing, I go in and she's just looking around playing with her blanket. You're frustrated that they're not sleeping, but at the same time it's so dang cute that you really can't get upset. Oh, I'll email you how to put video on your blog.
Post a Comment